Tuesday 22 September 2015

ouch!!!!!!!!

I was at the pools just finished my swimming lessons having a shower and my friends and me had a great idea to slide in the shower so what we did was turned on all the shower to try make it slippery but it wasn't slippery enough so we chucked on some soap really we just cover ourselves in it so we slide after a couple of slides i can't stop and the smack i think i knocked myself out. I wake cold and couldn't remember what happened so i go look in the mirror and ‘’AAAAAA there's a hole in my head’’ so i walk out in my towel around me they tell me to sit down so i do and they put a patch over the hole and then bandage it around my head and i'm on my way to hospital. when i get there and go to a room and the doctor stitches my head up and it's time to go home .

No comments:

Post a Comment