Thursday 19 November 2015

blind side 2

There i am on the field,it's my first high school game,i'm a blind side guard. I have to do it is protect the quarterback don't let him get sacked there's. My opponent a outside linebacker his job is to get past me and sack the quarterback he gets past me over and over. It's the fourth down then i realise i can do this he can't get past me the ball gets played.

I get him in between the nips i push him back so my qb could have more time to throw the pass or hand off to the running back. He still makes a break our running back gets the ball l passed to him he runs i'm still trying to protect him.  They get passed us the running back gets tackled i go down with him. I'm on the grown about to get up number 66 boots me in the head my couch stands up for me but it backfired my coach yells at the side line reif my coach says

‘’this young man plays for my team my team and i will defend him like he is my own son against you or any other redneck son of a b***h’’
. ‘’I got you couch’’ ok the next play number 66 starts talking crap to me. I close my eyes and say to myself it's time to go home boy i hear the word hut i grab number 66 by the nipps and take him the the other end of the field we score. I take him over the fence i run back the coach asks me ‘’where were you taking him’’ i say ‘’ to the bus couch it's time for him to go home .

Blake H

1 comment:

  1. hi blake i love the way you have descrive your writing i think you need to work on you capatil leters and youn need to put your s.o.s

    from Brooke hereora
    room 5

    ReplyDelete