Wednesday 20 May 2015

anzac

    

LG a moment in time

   ANZAC WRITINGdownload.jpg


“BOOM”. People launching into the air screaming for HELP as I hear a bang here, a bang there. More people desperately screaming for HELP. The general hands around a thick cigar packed with tobacco he said to me “take it.” It might just be your last one soldier.


As I write my last words I dig my dagger into the bag of sand. The sand slowly drops to the cold hard ground right next to the slowly dying and injured men. Everyone else does the same writing to their family and friends as. I write to my dear wife 3 kids brother and my parents back in new zealand. General loads his gun 6 bullets he pulls out his whistle and blows a screeching noise we charge people dropping like flies I feel a great impact penetrating my right arm then to my gut it flies straight through me like it missed.


I yell in fear “HELP, HELP, please HELP”, with the a cold feeling shriveling up my spine starting from my legs going up my body.



Blake H

No comments:

Post a Comment